Baby Movement

Hi , im first time mum and 21 weeks pregnant now . I still have not felt any baby movement till now . Is it normal or is there anything i can do so that the baby is active and I can feel the movement ? Thank you .#firstbaby #1stimemom #pregnancy #advicepls

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's normal mummy! I'm 21 weeks too and just starting to feel some baby movements. I worry a lot too before because I don't feel any movements when I'm already in my second trimester. I've been told that I have anterior placenta that's why I can't feel it much. If the baby is growing well, no need to worry :) You'll feel it soon :) Take care!

Read more
Thành viên VIP

It’s okay! My gynae said that movements are usually felt from 20 weeks for first-time mums, but sometimes due to the location of the placenta and the personal sensitivity, it might not be felt then. Don’t worry, only a cause of concern from Week 28 when you have to start counting kicks :)

it’s normal for first time mums to feel baby a bit later dear. give baby time to grow and you’ll be able to feel in a few weeks. theres concern only if no movement by 28 weeks..

it's normal mama! I'm currently at week 27 and the first time I really felt my baby kick is at week 24.. and as the week progresses, the kick will be more prominent..