???

im experiencing the following 1. vaginal bleeding / brownish discharge (since 1st Jan morning and still observing now) 2. painful back ache 3. frequent crampings 4. muscle cramps on calves 5. painful headache 6. tummy becomes 'deflated' for few minutes 7. baby still active moving. just slower and more painful at times 8. constant burping like 24/7 im only in my 34 weeks, going 35 this sunday. i want to go to the hospital but im worried. worried abt myself, baby, financially. i scared i have to pay huge bill if i go to the hosp now but im also worried sick for myself and baby. what should i do ???

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please just go to a&e. You can actually tell them bill to home. You're pregnant and you're having vaginal bleeding something is not right. Most likely when you walk in to a&e and see a gynae there they would want to admit for observation. Once, you're admitted you can actually tell the nurses there you would want to talk to a MSW social worker and they would assist you w the hospital bills.

Read more

No dear dun worries abt de bill... Pls worry abt ur baby Pls see doc. Pls tell them abt ur need...

Read more

I would go to the hosp and see the doc. My health and baby’s comes first.

9. i could be anaemic too from analyzing my last blood test results