Turning 6 mos old

Im currently working at overseas and my LO is turning 6 mos. I wanted to be the first person to feed him with solid foods. As a mom, does it matter to you guys? Now , my LO is currently with my MIL.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

It matters to me.. but in your case, I guess it can’t be helped. When you do come back though, it’ll still be YOUR first time giving your LO solids, so make it special, and capture the moment too:) that’s what I did for the milestones I missed due to work.

Understand how you feel and want to be the first one in his milestone. If you are overseas and given no choice have to miss it, then don't take it too hard. Is a sacrifice you have to make for him, the family. Don't get upset ok? 🌈💪

Thành viên VIP

I understand the feeling of wanting to be your LO. Although it may not be his first time, it is still a milestone to be celebrated with mummy! Please be happy

Hi, Yes we definitely would like to be with the baby when solids are introduced as it is one of the big milestones but please don’t worry too much on it

All mom wants to be the first to see their child milestones ☺️ it's genuinely makes us happy and proud as this is once in a lifetime for us to witness,

Influencer của TAP

It matters to me that every mile stone of my baby thats why i end uo gave up my work just to stay with baby.

Thành viên VIP

Then you can ask you mil dont feed first, you start it on a weekend or when you off.

Thành viên VIP

It mattered when i had only one kid. Didnt mattered when it was 2nd, 3rd... lol

Influencer của TAP

I would but no choice you're overseas! Ask them to take many pics and videos!

Thành viên VIP

Yes, I always want to involve in my LO daily activities by myself