Cold treatment from mum

I'm currently living with my parents and ever since i got pregnant, my mum has been ignoring and treating me coldly. She doesn't ask about my welbeing or the baby's. I feel even much more lonelier being pregnant and it makes me stressed. My husband has been supportive but when he's not at home i just tend to sit in my room instead since nobody really bothers. I really dread coming back home after work esp when husband is not home. Has anyone gone through this before?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe can try to ask your mum why she is treating you coldly after you are pregnant? It's quite strange because she should be happy that she is having a grandchild. Maybe you can also find things you like to do when you are alone. Next time you may not have the luxury for personal time.

Jiayou dear mummy thankfully you still have a husband that cares about you. You can try to talk it out with her. but most importantly your husband is the one that will be with you through the journey.

hang in there. We are all here with you. there is a telegram chat that where all the Dec mom gathers to share tips and encourage each other. u can join in. is called Dec 2024 EDD.