I'm currently on a hunt for good skincare products. Mommies, what's your facial wash? Facial toner or cleanser, if any? What made you choose to stick to that brand?

7 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Cetaphil is a godsend, and it's perfect for all skin types. It's gentle, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and softens the skin. It takes a little getting used to, especially since it doesn't lather. But trust me, that's the only thing your face needs (add moisturizer and sunscreen to your regimen if you're willing to go the extra mile). It is a little bit on the pricey side, but it's worth it.

Đọc thêm

I dont really stick on one brand. I used before physiogel cleanser, cetaphil, celeteque, olay but now im using yves rocher for my facial wash, toner and moisturizer. Its botanical, natural and chemical free. I buy it during their sale period usually 50%off.

The Laneige line -- I feel it's affordable and really mild and perfect for Asian skin in general. I use the Laneige Multi cleanser. It's really effective in removing sebum, excess oil, make up and sun screen. Clarins is also good but a wee bit more pricey.

Post reply image

You can try Guerrison 9 Complex skincare products. I heard they're a hit in Korea and lots of women here start to use it too. If you want, you may try the takal version so you can test it first. A lot of sellers sell takals in The Makeup Revolution PH

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11917)

Currently, I use Skinfood products. I find them subtle for my pregnancy skin. But before I got pregnant, I'm using Garnier products. They're worth a try.

Khiels :) I use the Calendula because I have oily and acne prone skin. Worked wonders on my skin :)