Brown sticky discharge- miscarriage??

I'm currently getting into 7wks. 2wks ago I had red bleeding and went to o&g to scan, doc could see the sac and yoke and everything was OK. Doc says it's just old blood and gave me also progesterone to take 3x a day. Brown spotting stopped for a week then started again a little bit. Today I got this when I wipe, first time I see this. I have no cramps, just moments of side pangs in the abdomen, aching in my leg at night a few times, and headaches. And I also lost the sensitivite breasts 2 weeks ago which is the only pregnancy symptom I had. What does this mean? Is this potentially the start of a miscarriage or is this normal...?? #firsttimemom

Brown sticky discharge- miscarriage??
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Brown spotting or discharge during pregnancy can be worrying, but it's important to stay calm and consult with your healthcare provider for proper guidance. In your situation, the red bleeding you experienced earlier was reassured by your doctor, who found everything normal during the scan and attributed it to old blood. Brown spotting can be common and may not always indicate a problem. It can be due to various reasons such as implantation bleeding, hormonal changes, or irritation of the cervix. However, it's essential to monitor the situation closely and keep your doctor informed about any changes or concerns. The symptoms you mentioned, such as side pangs in the abdomen, leg aches, headaches, and the loss of breast tenderness, can sometimes be normal during pregnancy as each woman's body reacts differently. However, if you have any doubts or experience persistent or worsening symptoms, it's best to seek medical advice promptly. While these symptoms can sometimes be normal, it's crucial to discuss your concerns with your healthcare provider to rule out any potential issues. Schedule a follow-up appointment with your O&G to address your current observations and ensure the well-being of both you and your baby. Remember, every pregnancy is unique and may have its own set of challenges and variations. Stay positive, take care of yourself, and reach out to your healthcare provider for any further guidance or reassurance. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Mine was same like this last time. Go to gynae and my doc said everything was fine. Maybe old blood. As long as no prolonged cramps. Then u need to go check asap.

Mine was like this at 6 weeks and I had a miscarriage shortly after, nonetheless i hope it won’t be same for you. Please check with your gynae for a peace of mind 💖

3mo trước

did you have cramps when you had this kind of discharge? or just this?

best to go see doc. however if you had been doing some heavy lifting or any stressful work, then this can happen too!

Please head back to your gynae ASAP for a peace of mind. All the best to you.

Go see gynae to check asap and also a peace of mind for you. Do not delay.

Influencer của TAP

Please hurry contact your gynae. All the best and take care,

I think it’s best to go see a doctor

please go to the gynae asap to check

💕