Anxiety about public transport

Hi, im currently 6 weeks pregnant and my nausea is terrible. Whole day and night I can only stay home and lie on the bed :( I worry once I have to go back to work about taking public transport in the morning. How do people cope with morning sickness on the bus?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Hey momma, i was exactly in your position and it felt like forever getting nausea. Guess what. Mine totally cleared up around 20 weeks. I even had to change toothpaste and I took a whole lotta MC because I had nothing in my system after puking repeatedly. On worse days, even when I had nothing in, I had puked only saliva and spit. During this period. Make sure you are staying hydrated. Go to the hospital if u can't get fluids in. They will give u a drip. Godspeed. Wishing this nausea gets away from you soon!

Read more

I couldn’t take met or buses. I could handle a car ride but with a good driver cuz some driver drive badly. I barely go out and had stayed home for most of the days.. or go out only when i need to and mostly my dad would fetch me on his bike

I bring plastic with me in my bag. But usually I try to hang in there until I alight from the bus and find the nearest toilet to vomit. Some people had given me sweets and oilment (fresh care) to smell when it gets bad so you can try that.

I was like u when i was with my 1st. i brought plastic bags everywhere i go & yes Peppermint oil & I had to chew mint.

Bring lots of plastic bag in your bag. I have to get off every 2 stations just to vomit during my first trimester.

Same to me. I told my husband about it then no chioce he have to wake up super early fetch me to work first

Thành viên VIP

Yes it is horrible. Ur bump is not showing yet, and people will not give up their seats to you

I use young & living peppermint and sometimes I mask also to keep away those strange smells

I experience the same and I resign from work...

Thành viên VIP

bring plastic bag with you just incase