Underweight baby

Hi I’m currently 30 weeks pregnant and my baby underweight the last time we check she was 1KG is there any harm to a underweight baby? Or anything? I’m rlly worried #firsttimemom #worried #UnderweightBaby

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t worry! Baby will grow at a faster rate at the last stage of trimester 3! Try to eat more protein like avocado, egg etc. My baby was underweight too and I tried to eat more in trimester 3 before delivering. Thankfully my baby managed to hit a min weight of 2.5kg. Your gynae will advise you accordingly along the way. All the best!

Read more
3mo trước

Hi, may I ask what’s meant by min 2.5kg? for natural birth u mean? I’m at 28 weeks and my baby is about 950g only. I’m worried too

I eat. Alot meat, veggie, fruits n protein n milk. N bread. My bb is 1.4kg at 28weeks. Gynae say quite big. I scared too big but I didn't have gestiontional diabetes. U try eat more during meals. Add more protein to your economy rice or noodles.. Drink milk also n eat avocado, bananas, ice cream

eat bread with cheese, try drink milk, avocado, eat eggs, meat , yogurt, higher calories nutrient dense food

Thành viên VIP

eat protein and drink milk!