Pregnant and experiencing itchy under breasts

I'm currently on my 26th week and starting to get heat rash under my breasts. It's so terribly itchy and dark area start to form around the rash area (most probably due to abrasion with the bra also). I used cotton bra and ensures that my clothing are thin and cooling but still the same... Is there any lotion I can apply to better the itch? I read egocort cream is safe for pregnancy but apply under breasts safe?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can try suubalm. It has menthol that relieves itch and ceramides which is very good for moisturizing effect. It was recommended by my dermatologist during pregnancy when I saw her. If you are sure it’s heat rash, you can apply some powder to help absorb the sweat then throughout the day when you start to feel itchy, apply suubalm rapid itch relief immediately. Don’t wait till the itch gets worst then you start applying as it'll take more cream to sooth the itch. I'd recommend buying suubalm from public hospital pharmacies instead of guardian or watsons because the price in the public hospitals are a good $4-$5 cheaper for the small tube. saves you more money.

Read more
1y trước

I see... OK. Will look into trying this too. Thank you! 😊

I have the same issue too and I use baby’s diaper cream and it helps! Just ensure you lift up your boobs to let it dry off abit first before wearing your clothes. :)

1y trước

I was thinking about this too! I mean, if it works for baby's bum and all, should be ok for us, yea? lol!

I would recommend either use Cocoa Butter or QV Moisturiser Cream.

1y trước

okok, will try that. thank you!

You can try kodomo powder lotion. Works well for heat rash

1y trước

hihi, yes, I tried this. no works.