Fruit To Recommended

I’m currently 15 weeks pregnant, any fruits to recommend ? What are the best fruits to eat during pregnancy ? And is it safe to take Watermelon & or Rockmelon ?:)

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

During pregnancy, incorporating nutrient-rich dry fruits into the diet is highly recommended. Almonds provide essential folic acid and minerals for fatal development, while walnuts offer omega-3 fatty acids crucial for brain development. Dates supply natural sugars and vital nutrients, aiding in energy levels and blood sugar regulation. Dried apricots, cashews, and pistachios contribute iron, potassium, and other minerals, supporting bone health and immune function. Figs and raisins, high in fibber and antioxidants, assist digestion and blood circulation, while prunes alleviate common pregnancy-related constipation. Brazil nuts, rich in selenium, help regulate metabolism and promote a healthy immune system. However, pregnant women should ensure a balanced diet, consulting healthcare providers for personalized nutritional guidance. Visit https://www.nuthouse.pk/ for more.

Read more

Congratulations on going thru your 1st trimester! I just gave birth to a healthy baby boy with a full lock of hair, coming 2 months old. haha 😆 I would say I had kiwi, blueberries and apples during my pregnancy. pls avoid pineapples. I was also extremely sensitive to orange. so I didn't had it

my mother in law told me to avoid watermelon and pineapple. watermelon can try to eat in moderation but not like spam the watermelon juice bc when she had my husband, she drank alot of watermelon juice and my husband breathing q heavy n loud.

Thành viên VIP

In asianparents app, at the homepage, there os food and nutritions tab. Search for the fruits u would like to eat and it will tell u if it safe to eat or not..

So far during my pregnancy the only fruit i had to avoid and best avoid is pineapple. But so far all the fruits i eat even till now im 25 weeks.

Am taking apples, avocado, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, oranges, watermelon, banana, pears. Everything except pineapple and jackfruit.

My gynea told me to avoid papaya and pineapple! I guess any fruits in general is safe as long as they are taken in moderation!

I'm eating grapes, and watermelon and cantaloupe. stay away from oranges and pineapples. it's acidic.

I ate cherries, apples, blueberry, and pasteurised fruit juice, am currently 15 weeks pregnant too

Thành viên VIP

my wife only avoid pineapple, guess other fruits are fine as long as you take in moderation