4 Replies

I was also having nauseas/ morning sickness throughout my first trimester. Whatever I ate ot drink came out immediately. I only could suck on ice cubes and sometimes juices. Try to eat atleast 1 or 2 mouthful. If it gets worse can ask gynae to prescribe you some medication. But I didnt take because I tried once & was feeling giddy the whole day. Hopefully it will get better after 1st trimester, mine did.

Thanks shan...i'll try out the ice cubes =)

VIP Member

The only thing I could eat was bread - I would eat 6-7 slices of bread at one shot and have no issues. For everything else I would vomit non stop. I suggest you find out what’s the 1-2 dishes you can eat. Chances are it will be something bland like boiled pasta, plain rice or plain toast

Thanks a lot hun. That is very helpful. I will start off with plain bread. I have been watching videos of ppl eating like crazy and sobbing on my own afterwards. Really appreciate yr response. God bless you & family XX

VIP Member

Normal. I had nausea through my pregnancy. Only get better during my last trim. I couldnt eat properly and even have problem traveling to work... there’s nth u can do... but jus try to make urself feel well. Like resting. Keep urself hydrated...

11 weeks...my work revolves around teeth, saliva n blood...i seriously can't take it when someone comes in with plaques all around the gum or when they rinse their mouth with great force...oh gosh...makes me more nauseous n i hate my work to the max now =(

VIP Member

i ate bland things like bread and biscuit

Did u manage to keep them in yr system long enough till they get digested?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles