Feeling sad

I'm on confinement now and supposedly hubby does my meals for me. But he doesn't cook on time though his meals are nutritious, and my dad wasn't satisfied. To solve the conflict, I ordered meals myself. Now that I ordered meals, my hubby decided to go fishing and only comes home late around dawn. Morning he's asleep cause he's so tired from fishing. He said just let my dad take care of bb since my dad enjoyed doing so. I feel very lonely at times cause midnight I am alone with bb crying. And my dad always ask me how come I allow my hubby to go fishing when I am on confinement. 😔 I feel like a single mum. #firstbaby #1stimemom #feelingalone

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

think your husband is offended? he feels like maybe u are giving in to yr dad..how did u discuss with ur husb bfr u ordered the confinement meals? u nd to reassure him that u need him as your husband and father to the child

It must be hard on you since you just had a baby. Communicate with your husband that you need him and his support especially for the first x months or this period. I hope everything works out for u