Poop with blood

Hi, im about 6 weeks pregnant now and i have been pooping blood since afew days ago. My poop color is normal brown but somehow when i wipe, theres blood. Is it normal? Maybe due to constipation or harder poop? Ive been pooping everyday, just that it is slightly harder than before im pregnant.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have similar experiences and I seen my gynae straight away as I was afraid that I would lose the baby. He told to take injection once every two to three days to stabilise the situation, which I did. I drank more water, walked less. Then the bleeding stopped.

If you feel there is a scratch in your anus, probably it is due to hard poop. Drink plenty of water and eat more fiber. I also experience that from time to time. If it is causing so much discomfort, maybe you can see doctor to check and give medication.

Hi all thanks for your advices! I just went to the gynae today and he said it is prolly piles. A lot of pregnant woman get piles. He said to drink more water so the poop doesnt get so hard. Other than that, it is perfectly fine!

If its just a bit on the tissue and you feel like your anal pain when you pee its ok its just hard poo that cut your anus abit while pushing but ifs you don’t feel any pain on your anal skin its better to let your Gynae know

Please check with gynae... it doesnt sound normal. But sometimes, if you consume too much red dragonfruit or beet, the poop will turn red due to the colors in the fruit products

Influencer của TAP

This could be the start of haemorrhoids which us common during pregnancy due to the fluctuating hormones. However, you will need to get it checked and treated.

Go to gynar immediately. It's not normal. If it's due to hard poop, doctor can provide poop softener..

Thành viên VIP

Consult your gynae, for safety cause 1st trimester always better to be vigilant.

Better go to gyne, as it is your 1st trimester. Take care!

Might want to check with the doctor.