Sick and tired of motion sickness

Im 9 weeks going to 10. Experiencing the worse motion sickness. I cant seems to eat or even drink anything. Anything i consumed with be out again less than 5mins. Only biscuits and bread seem bearable. I cnt even touch rice or porridge. At the moment, im also experiencing excessive saliva production and heartburn 24/7. Went to ane recently because i was vomitted almost 10 time at night. I was given antibiotics for 7 days but the nausea and vomiting got worse after every dose. I am also on other medication such as hormone pills, calcium, folic acid, nausea meds, vitamins. Just had a small size apple for breakfast it all came out within mins. Nothing seems to help. Sometimes, I feel like giving up. 💔 #firstbaby #1stimemom

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hang in there mummy! things are tough this time but it will ease out eventually. i also had v bad nausea and vomiting from week 5 to 21 to the point that i just cry and would like to give up. but i always think of my bb and how it's all going to be worth it. rest well, eat and hydrate even though you feel that you will vomit everything right away. you will feel better soon. just always take care of yourself :)

Read more

hi mummy, morning sickness is really very common for pregnant ladies. try having sour plums/candies to ease the vomiting and see if it helps. also, try having your meals in very small portions. hope it helps for you