10 Replies

I have this problem too, used to drink 3l a day, now 1l also cannot finish. but I realised cold plain water is drinkable, so I'm on this now. at least have about 1l plus a bit these days. Lunch is usually soup for me. before that, I was mainly having cold/hot milo and soya bean, and cold orange juice (OJ is my regret). go easy on citrus drinks (initially I didn't know) in case it triggers acid reflux and the feeling gonna be worst.

hope you will get better too! I'm having ginger tea daily (limit to 2 glasses) now and it seems to help greatly. u can try! can add red date or little bit of brown sugar if u don't like pure ginger taste (i use 2 dates to brew 2 glasses)

same! i tried everything too. pocari sweat (gynae approved), ribena (the kind u mix youself so can control sweetness), lemon slices, fruit juices made at home, soups, fizzy water...etc. but actually i realised room temperature water is the worst. drinking cool or iced water helps tremendously.

oh yah...cold water super syiok..but after dat so bloated. 🤭🤭 Thank alot.. will try pocari sweat...hehhe

Wow...thank you all for the sharing..its not easy to cope with morning sickness...my daily water intact is usually 3-4l..now i cant barely finish 1l...will try out the suggestions...hopefully will increase my water intake in e weeks to come... Thank u so much!!!🥰🥰

honestly I was the same the whole of first trimester. I couldn't down plain water so I kept having sweetened cold drinks. guilty of that.. you can try putting lemon slices into cold plain water, it helps for me.

im super guilty n paranoid now too..will try putting lemon slices in my water..see of it helps..

I have been feeling morning sickness too! coconut water has helped me. it could be a good alternative to sweetened drinks!

I felt the same way in my first trimester, I tried some sparkling water, it works well for me to avoid sweetened drink

hot red dates tea! it helps for me, at least it reduces the nauseousness and burping

Tried e hot one...cant work...tried the cold one...now like a must drink...heheh

Same here! Switched to honey/honey lemon recently, it helps!

sports drinks like 100plus worked for me!

best to drink non carbonated version

VIP Member

Try taking honey

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles