52 Replies

VIP Member

Please don’t do it. As long as you have a strong will to provide for the baby, you can do it alone. No parents would want to see their child suffer. I cherish and thank god every single day for blessing me with a baby although i am a high risk preggie. Please cherish this life like it’s your own. You will live with regret for life if you abort your kid. You can do it, even when you are alone. There are thousands of ways. Don’t Do It Please!

Hmm maybe you can tell them that the baby is already formed?same situation with me as me and my partner,together with his family is desperately trying to keep the baby while the rest of my family wanted me to abort it.Only thing is,my dad doesn't know about this.Worst still,one of my family member tried to "poison" me to forcefully abort the baby.Same dilemma different situation.Maybe if you don't feel safe in your own house,maybe live with your partner instead?

It sounds like your parents are worried about you, hence the rejection. You have a firm decision about what you want; you'd need all the help you can get. http://babes.org.sg/ is an organisation that helps pregnant teens through their pregnancies. Go with your parents (or yourself first) and share your concerns with them, and work something out together. Sending you some love 💗

Thank you for help❤️

Coming from someone who have problems to conceive for years, they would do anything to have a baby. Since your partner is still in the picture, do what's best to save your baby ok. Your baby will steal everyone's heart and one day, your parents' too. Im very sure you love your baby so very much. Your baby is depending on your confidence to do whatever it takes to save and love him. Love WINS.

It is YOUR baby. It is YOUR child. The fact that you want to keep the baby is not an argument because it is your right to do so. I would keep the baby and raise him by myself. Time would heal all wounds and soften hearts. Do yourself a favour and give you and the baby a chance. Its not something you can take back if you change your mind or regret it later. My prayers are with you ❤

BIGGGGG HUGGGGSSSS FOR YOUUU ❤❤❤

I was pregnant age of 16.. I went to seek for help like counseling social worker all dis... At first my parent dun like it... After I giving birth thanks to God I had a baby boy... My hubby side dun like me... I dun care abt them... As long as my bby is healthy till I giving birth almost 4 kilo... I'm been bless till now I pregnant 6 month already baby number 6...

VIP Member

Please have a good talk with your parents. They are probably worried about you and the long journey ahead. It’s really not easy taking care of a baby. But your baby is innocent and they should know that too. Maybe you can try convincing them that you can be a good mother and that you have plans to marry your partner in future?

this is sad but what is their reason. you are already 6 months and i dont think that is an option. nonetheless its your baby and you have the ultimate say. good luck because the road is long and am afraid you may not get as much support. but try to include them as much as possible, hopefully they will change their mindset.

It's illegal to abort after 24 weeks. Since you want to keep the baby, follow your heart's calling. Nothing will ever compensate the loss once you abort the baby. No amount of regrets,tears and heartbreaks will turn back time in future. I pray that God will soften your parents' hearts and ease your journey.

Congrats! ^^

Aborting a baby at 6 months is very dangerous. Its your baby and no one has the right to chose for u. Pls dont abort, its a beautiful little life that is growing inside of you and waiting to see his/her mama! God bless you.I hope everything works out for you and your parents will be more accepting.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles