swimming

Im 33 weeks pregnant can i still go for swimming?

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why not! If you still feel good and the facility is still available to you :) Will caution to monitor for over exercising, since you'll feel quite weightless and comfortable in the water. Take breaks when you need to! For me I took breaks every 50-100m, depending on how I felt. I took longer breaks in between laps if I felt breathless. There were days I only realised I was dizzy when I came up for a water break, I stopped the session immediately for those days.

Read more

Yes, swimming is safe during pregnancy and helps improve blood circulation and reduce swelling / fluid retention. It is safe to go swimming right until delivery as long as your waters haven't broken. Don't over-exert yourself though, and if you experience any pain or bleeding you should stop your swimming sessions.

Read more

Swimming is the best. It reduces the weight on your knees. No pressure on the kneecap. Even at 36 weeks I was still swimming😉.

i was still swiming 1 day before i gave birth 🥰 (i usally swim since before preggie) but take it easy mummy

Super Mom

Yes but not too vigorous or frequent. It can trigger early labour as you are using alot of lower body muscles

yes ofcourse.. its one of the best exercise for pregnant women.. ☺️

Yes you can. I'm 37week 4days pregnant now and I just got back home from swimming. Syiok!

yes! I love swimming! but stopped since 7mnth start. So happy going for swimming soon!!

last check up ko is 32 weeks pregnant ako 33 cm si Baby. masyado na ba malaki?

4y trước

sakin nga 28 cm ktakot takot na pingdidiet nko ng midwife ko 33 weeks nko

sobrang hirap matulog 33 weeks kaya tumaas bp ko 130/100 Lord help me this