Hospitalization Leave

I’m 27 weeks right now and I have been experiencing backaches and swollen feet. My workplace is also really far from home and it’s getting really tiring for me to commute. Almost using up my MC entitlement as on some days, I really find it hard to get out of bed as my body always feels tired. Any idea if I can request for HL in my case? I’m a subsidized patient in KKH.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I suppose if they feel serious enough mayb they would? Why not ask to wfh? Or your job doesnt allow so? When i had bleeding and tear nuh only issued me mc for 2 days. After which some time later my gynae felt my fluid was low and not ideal to him then he issued me a total of 1 mth hl (2 wks and another 2wks after) I tink next wk onwards my dept also starting to work in ofc. Like you, my ofc is seriously far from home and alot of walking if i do not hitch. For me because i had alot of issues from start till now so not sure if i would be exempted from going back. Otherwise i was planning to check if my gynae could help me write a letter to wfh. 😂 but i dun expect it would really happen.

Read more