4 Các câu trả lời

😅 i got this last friday.seems like every hour it keep swelling. before i sleep i use socks.i only had socks that was up to ankle only so i just used that.i put vicks also then went to bed.next day i saw decrease and only the part where the socks not covered was swollen. so i suggest u use socks as much as u can. also elevate ur legs above ur heart level.i also put mine on the wall but my baby seems to like to kick my ribs when i do so. also drink atleast 2litres of water everyday. it helps wash out any toxins out of ur body which is one of the reasons why ur leg swell. so far i do all these and my leg goes back to almost normal. also if u have cramps suddenly attack u at night try standing up so ur vein will be back to normal.hope this help❤

I tried the socks. It does help to contain the swelling and i can pray better now. Thanks for the tips.

do follow up with Dr. just in case of preeclampsia.

use bigger pillow to stand your feet while asleep

bigger or higher u mean? I did..but I can't stay long in that position as Im feeling hard to breathe..

Is it baby boy ?

It’s normal for baby boy dear .. just put some salt in hot water and masuk your leg in the water for 15-20min .. the swollen part will heal

Câu hỏi phổ biến