TERMINATING MY PREGNANCY

I'm 20 weeks and 4 days and it's our anomaly scan today. We found out na may Amniotic Band Syndrome si baby. Natunaw yung brain and left hand nya because of too much Amniotic fluid. Di naman cause of genetics and there was nothing to do to prevent it. Even tho na maipanganak ok sya di ko maiiuwi because ilang oras lang mabuhuhay ang baby girl ko. I'm so sad and mas malungkot si hubby iyak sya ng iyak. He knows na di ako umiiyak infront of others, but di ko mapigilan when he started crying. So we decided to terminate my pregnancy on Monday. She's kicking rn while I'm crying :(( We already picked out a name and we started buying stuff for her :(( Ive prayed every night na sana maging healthy ,normal and safe si baby but I dont know what i did wrong. We took extra precautions pa nga :( Nakakalungkot ng sobra. I just wanna share and ask if gano katagal kaya ako mabubuntis ulit? I feel like I NEED to be pregnant again, I NEED to hold my baby kasi di ko makakaya yung lungkot. Btw I'm 21 and my hubby is 24. Edit: I already terminated my pregnancy mga mamsh :( it was hard pero atleast my baby girl is dancing in heaven with her grandaddy, no more pain. Thank you for all your comments, nakakaiyak I'm okay now physically but emotionally hindi pa, I always cry every night when I pray. I miss my active baby and my baby bump. We decided to call her Leilani ♡ it's a Hawaiian name means heavenly flower. I also decided na mag vacation muna sa pinas, para mawala lungkot ko. It'll be sad and painful seeing my healthy baby nephews but they'll make me feel better. Labyu mga mamsh, thank you all for being with me on this painful journey.

236 Các câu trả lời

VIP Member

Stay strong po kayo both ng hubby nyo. I can't imagine what ur going through but everything happens for a reason. God hears our prayers. May He blessed both of u with courage. ♥️🙏

So sorry for what happened to your baby...Don't loose hope. God is in control. Just believe in Him. He knows what's best for you and for your baby.. bata ka pa naman, madami pa chance..

we pray for you sis nakakasad man pero my plano si God saten sis kapit lang po sa kanya darating ang tamang panahon bata kapa naman mommy i hope ur emotions will cure soon 🙏🏻

VIP Member

💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭 crying and mourning with you Mommy! I can only imagine what you’re going through. Ang sakit. Virtual hugs and prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼😭

bakit daw po nag kakaroon ng excessive amniotic fluid? and paano maiwasan? sorry po sa nangyare. sending hugs and prayers to both of you and to your baby in heaven. 🙏

VIP Member

Hala naiyak ako. 😭😭😭😭 Haaaayyy sakit ng puso kooooo. Stay strong sis. God has better plans. Wag ka lang ma depressed. Keep fighting. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

VIP Member

parang nafeel ko yung hirap at lungkot mu sis.. i dont why im crying.. God has better plan for both of you.. just pray and wait for that moment to come.. 🙏😊🙏

Halla. Huwag po, let her live khit saglit lang po. Masilayan niyo lang po siya kahit masakit. I feel so sad for you po but be strong, God is with you 🙏🙏🙏

Sending you my warm hugs and prayers mommy. Stay strong and keep your faith in God. Surely you'll be having a little bundle of joy in God's perfect time 😥😍😍

Prayers for you and your husband po. Sabi ng ob same pag nakunan at nanganak as soon as magkaregla pwede na mabuntis ulit.. I pray na magkaroon agad kayo ng baby.

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan