16 Replies

Hi i had the same issues during my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. 2nd pregnancy not so bad but 3rd pregnancy was quite bad and very uncomfortable that i started to scratch and would be so painful if water or urine were to touch that skin area and i still had it during my delivery (got treated but it comes and goes reason prolly due to pregnancy hormones), btw i had this white thick look alike cottage cheese discharged also. U can go to poly or gp to get it treated, doc will give u a tablet type of medication to insert into ur vaginal area can ask doc to do it for u or u do it on ur own at home. Thank god for me baby doesnt get infected because i delivered c sect, if i were to deliver normal high chances baby will get infected with the yeast infection and would affect her immune system. So get it treated asap mummy 😊

Please check with your gynae if there's anything you can use to keep the itch away. During pregnancy, we may be more sensitive to certain scent, materials or food. Did you recently use anything new that may have caused the sensitivity (eg new material, woolly items, certain food that could trigger itch)? Hope you recover soon!

VIP Member

might be UTI. u might need to highlight to your gynae she will u antibiotics

VIP Member

gd to see gynae dear. Might nt knw wat it triggers. Hoped u get well soon. Take care

I understand how it feels, its probably yeast infection. Go see doc for med.

VIP Member

Is there any rash? A Cold compress will really help to reduce the itchiness

Sounds like UTI, you should probably go see dr, my friend!

VIP Member

Go for a check it may be infection!

VIP Member

better to see a Dr, sounds like UTI

sounds like uti.. get it checked

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles