Period during sex can still get pregnant?

If we do pull out method without condom during period, is there still chance of getting pregnant ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Doctor will say there's always a chance! So really depends how much u don't want to get pregnant. For my hubby and I, 1 year from the birth of my first, we were highly against being pregnant cz I had a csect. So we only did it during non-ovulation days and on top of tt condom at all times. I didn't want any other kind of intervention like pills cz I didn't want to mess up my body. Then a year later, we reduced the usage of condom during non-ovulation days. But we had a mutual agreement tt I would still continue with the pregnancy if I still get pregnant. So, do talk it out with ur partner. FYI we managed to stay baby free for 2 years before I had my first pregnancy aft my firstborn. Unfortunately had a miscarriage, and another one a few months later, likely due to work stress. Only early this year we managed to keep it and gg to birth soon.

Read more

It’s depends the time frame of your ovulation. U may try to Use Ovia app to keep track of if your menses are usually on time.

no! you would need to ovulate to conceive. This is why, there is a window time to do the deed if you wish to conceive.

yes. if the man pre ejaculates, some pre cum may enter the vagina.

I got pregnant cos of period sex 😂 was the last day tho.