If you had known a new Friend in WeChat and the Friend sounds sincere in jus being Friend wit you, will u meet him jus to Chit Chat? Even though u are married.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Does he know you're married? I wouldn't meet with him alone. And I'd be wary about telling my husband about how I found a male friend online - imagine the thoughts that would enter his mind! But your husband should know you're making new friends - and that there's nothing to worry about, especially if you're not interesting in your new friend romantically. If you really want to meet face to face, why not invite him to a party, where your husband and other friends will be there as well? Tell your new WeChat friend to bring his friends along, too. But then again, if your husband's the jealous type, I wouldn't want to do anything to aggravate that. Ask yourself also why you're drawn to this new friend - perhaps take this as a moment to reflect upon your marriage and whether there's anything lacking there that's making you seek friendship elsewhere.

Read more

I wont be meeting him. Ask urself the same qn isit ok for your husband to meet another lady tt "sounds sincere" which he knows somewhere. Furthermore, i would hope that ur husband is aware of u making frens in Wechat and is currently chatting with a guy. This is a basic respect for ur husband and also to avoid any misunderstandings. Maybe u or the guy or probably both parties do not have any ulterior motives, but who could guarantee after sometimes feelings and romance would nt be developed? Why create such possible difficult situation for urself?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

If marrried of course nope.. If single then yes because just tto socialize.. After all behind internet you will never know the person true colour

No. Anyone can sound sincere. why do you even want to meet him? does he know you are married?

Thành viên VIP

No i won't. You will never know how kind of person he is.

i won't meet him. just chit chat & end there.

No, if wanna chat can just chat online.