Is Baygon Aerosol really effective? Any reviews?

I'd like to buy Baygon Aerosol, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on whether it's worth it!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

When my husband isn’t home, baygon aerosol comes and save the day! Im generally a person who is very anti insects and roaches. I could never catch it or step on it like my husband do, hence my baygon aerosol would come and save me whenever my husband is out at work. It has saved me multiple times and all i need is a few sprays. Now i can safely say that i dont need my husband to catch these insects and roaches anymore 🤣😜

Read more
Super Mom

When thr estate is on red alert, we become more intentional in eliminating any potential risks. This inlcudes eliminating any forms of roaches or breeding areas. We keep Baygon Aerosol nearby, always ready to be swift and precise in ridding unwanted "guests". What about some tricks or tips you have to keep the home roaches free?

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I am happy to rely on my husband for many things but killing insects and cockroaches is just not one of them. 🤫 I am not judging really... I run away at the sight of them too..... With Baygon Aerosol, I can rest assured that we keep Dengue at bay as the mozzies be dead before they can enter!

Thành viên VIP

NEA mentioned that about 60% of the breeding areas are found in homes. I always spray this odorless Baygon Double Nozzle aerosol in dark corners of our house, such as under the sofa, bed and table or behind curtains. This will prevent mosquitos from hiding or lurking.

Thành viên VIP

I’ve been using Baygon’s Odourless Aerosol and it’s proven to be effective in killing insects. I really really petrified of 小强s, and it kills them pretty instantly. Well, I pretty much spray until they die. 😂 Best part of it, it leaves no odour! ❤️

Thành viên VIP

Baygon Aerosol is a must-have item in my household. It helps me eliminate roaches and mozzies in just seconds! Great for me cos I am fearful of crawling insects and getting Dengue!

Thành viên VIP

so happy that i can eliminate all the roaches and insect within seconds with just a few spray of Baygon Aerosol! No more screaming whenever we spot the pest!

Influencer của TAP

Dengue is constantly on the rise, the symptoms and effects of dengue are worrying and is something serious! I am definitely very afraid of it, how bout you?

Super Mom

Baygon Aerosol can help to eliminate insects and mosquitoes at home. Most importantly it's odorless! I don't have to worry about the smell after usage.

Thành viên VIP

Baygon Odorless Multi Insect Killer, not only kill insects fast and the plus point it leaves no odor.