8 Replies

Hey, Yes I suffer from anxiety throughout my pregnancy and I'm in my third trimester and am seeing a psychiatrist now. It helps. You can talk to your gynae about it, or go to the polyclinic and ask for a referral. That's what I did.

Did your psychiatrist prescribe any meds for u?

Hey, yes I do. I have anxiety issues. But it has been much better gradually. I talked to the gynae at KKH and they told me to not take any meds now since I’m pregnant.

How did you manage?

Sometimes my mum said I think too much ☹️ My husband too. I drink frappe double Cho at mac when ever I feel no one understand me. I choose to love myself

At first I didn't know there will be a glucose test until my 20weeks blood test? I'm so worried with the result. But lucky me 😅.

Super Mum

Does listening to calm music helps? Best is to find someone to talk to

Only for a period of time but whenever I'm waiting for my turn outside of gynae office, I couldn't calm myself down and is not up to do anything..

What are your bothering thoughts/concerns that increase your anxiety?

I think mainly is my gag.. I can't control it and because of the severity of my gagging, I have not step out of house for a while.. seeing people in general while I gag bothers me a little because it makes everything abit more difficult..

Super Mum

I was more anxious during my 1st trimester

I'm at my 13th week now.. somehow feeling very anxious with gynae visits 😔

Must let ur gynae know.

My gynae is from kkh. I told him.. but he just say I'll need to refer you to a different department about that. That's when I'm thinking if I should seek private psychologist help instead. Their waiting time should be shorter and more flexible.

Super Mum

Frens n family to help

Don't have any good friends or immediate family around. Also very hard to explain to them. Other than my hubby, not even my mom understands.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles