3 Replies

Yup mine happened last yr. I've already booked an appt so while waiting, I started to bleed. Went once to NUH and did a vaginal scan. Gestational sac seen but no fetal pole. Was told to come back in 2 wks to check again. But I bled for 2 wks so in between that I went to NUH again. Same answer and gestational sac showed that it's about 5w + when I should be around 6-7wks & I was prescribed with Duphaston. They made an appt for me at the fetal care ctr a week later if I can remember it right. Before that, I seeked a 2nd opinion & went to KKH. Same answer like NUH & again I was given Duphaston. Went to the fetal care ctr and it was confirmed that my pregnancy didn't make it. They couldn't see anything except debris. I opted for D&C but the day before the surgery, I had a terrible contractions and went to pee. My gestational sac came out in the toilet bowl 😭

VIP Member

Experienced with my second pregnancy. The doctor told me that there's no heartbeat and I cried. I have no morning sickness too, it makes me more sad because I thought "Ok... so the doctor was right." But I am currently in week 35 now 😊

your second pregnancy is now 35 weeks?

Hi! Facing the same issue now, can I know what’s your outcome?

Related Articles