2 Replies

I'm from govt hospitals. They are very strict. I only failed by 0.4 on the post 1 hr glucose test and they asked me to prick fingers to keep track. I opt out of dietician as it's optional. If you are worried, just buy the accu check instant glucose meter yourself to track. I think it's good to keep track also, at least I know what spike up my blood sugar now. White rice is really the worst.

im a FTM and really worried that it will cause harm to my baby but am trying to control diet and monitor blood sugar 3 days a week.

i have GD and on insulin. yeah my baby weight is normal. its best to get the accu check instant for u to track. its better that way. i find difficult to control cause im always hungry but along the way with the help of insulin it helps abit..

hope all is going well w u so far :) can i check whats the approx cost for insulin? hopefully this can be cleared post partum as i seen posts of mums who still cant clear this diabetes post 6 mths and turn prediabetic or diabetes. for now im trying not to overthink and focus on baby first.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles