2 Replies

Oh wow, thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like a scary experience, and I'm glad you and your baby are okay now. It's really important to be careful during the third trimester, and your experience is a good reminder for all of us. I think it's important for pregnant moms to listen to their bodies and take things easy, especially when it comes to physical activities like sex. Your story shows how something that seems harmless can actually have serious consequences during pregnancy. I'm sure your message will help other moms remember to be cautious and not ignore any signs of discomfort during the later stages of pregnancy. It's always better to be safe than sorry, so if something doesn't feel right, speaking up and taking it easy is definitely the way to go. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I wish you and everyone else a safe and healthy pregnancy journey as well. Take care! https://invl.io/cll6she

Im surprised 3rd trimester you still horny 😅😅😅 i just wanted to sleep so bad but the insomnia was 😒😒😒. Anw lucky baby is fine!!!

Trending Questions