preterm birth because of sex on thrd trimester

I wanted to share a personal story from my pregnancy that might help others avoid the same mistake. When I was in my third trimester (week 36), my husband and I had sex. It was a bit rough, and I felt some pressure on my belly during the act. I didn't think much of it at the time, but soon after, I noticed my amniotic fluid was leaking. We rushed to the hospital, and the doctor told me I needed to go on bed rest immediately. It turns out that the pressure had caused my amniotic fluid to start leaking, putting me at risk for preterm labor. Despite the bed rest, I ended up giving birth quite prematurely at early week 37. My amniotic fluid levels were lower than they should have been, which made the delivery more complicated. It was a scary experience, and looking back, I wish I had been more careful. I want to urge other moms to be cautious and listen to their bodies, especially during the later stages of pregnancy. If something feels off or too intense, don't hesitate to speak up and take it easy. Take care, and wishing you all a safe and healthy pregnancy journey!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh wow, thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like a scary experience, and I'm glad you and your baby are okay now. It's really important to be careful during the third trimester, and your experience is a good reminder for all of us. I think it's important for pregnant moms to listen to their bodies and take things easy, especially when it comes to physical activities like sex. Your story shows how something that seems harmless can actually have serious consequences during pregnancy. I'm sure your message will help other moms remember to be cautious and not ignore any signs of discomfort during the later stages of pregnancy. It's always better to be safe than sorry, so if something doesn't feel right, speaking up and taking it easy is definitely the way to go. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I wish you and everyone else a safe and healthy pregnancy journey as well. Take care! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Im surprised 3rd trimester you still horny 😅😅😅 i just wanted to sleep so bad but the insomnia was 😒😒😒. Anw lucky baby is fine!!!