OB appointment

Hello! I wanted to ask or confirm how many weeks after a delayed period and a positive pregnancy test should I go see an OB?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

when you call in to make an appointment, they will ask for details like your first day of period, and usually they will schedule your first appt on your fifth or sixth week onwards. sixth week is better as usually by 6 weeks baby's heartbeat could be heard. if it's too small or too early, they will reccomend you to go back again the following week.

Read more

if you use an app, you can check how many weeks you are (roughly), must be more than 4 weeks so they can see smth! :) i went when i was 4 weeks and they had to do a vaginal scan cos the baby was too small lol 😬

can request for blood test, it is the most accurate.. my doctor did a blood test for me and I found out I was pregnant.. I didn't even suspect I was pregnant.. I think my pregnancy was only few days in..

I tested 1 month after delayed period (irregular periods), scheduled an appointment after testing positive and was given an appointment the next week (8 weeks during scan).

Asap cuz they will schedule it around your 8 weeks based on your last period

🩷

🩷

🩷