I want to make carrot puree and apple puree. Can i make and after that put in container. Must i have to freeze it or put in the fridge. I would prefer to put inside e fridge. Can u tell me how to thawn it and withing how many days to consume. Will it get spoil. Omg i m so stress

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some say that frozen food can be kept for as long as 1 month to 3 months. For me I prefer to use them not more then a week. So I make in smaller portions and use them quick. I take out and put in the fridge the night before. The next day remove from fridge and put in a bowl of hot water.

Thành viên VIP

i will usually do one week supply for frozen. Bring one cube down to thaw overnight in the fridge compartment. Carrot u can just dump into the porridge,it will melt during the cooking, as for the apple puree, i recommend that you bring it down overnight for it to thaw.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-17514)

For frozen can keep max 6 mth but is encouraged to finish it in 1 mth. Fridge wise, I ve tried I can keep as Long as 1 wk. didn't try longer than that. Usually I will taste first before serving

If in the fridge must be consumed in 24 hours - put in air tight container. If frozen can last you one month. I freeze my baby food in ice tray and thaw out the food cubes as needed.