???

Hi, I wanna ask, its ok if i consume folic acid and multivitamin+mineral(blackmores) during my early stage of pregnancy? Its dangerous for my pregnancy? Thank you ?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Congrats mummy, I knw we all want the best for our lil baby. But, when you are in the first trimester it's best you only consume folic acid once a day possibly before lunch and eat healthy food with lots of green vegetables and protein. Because your lil one only needs all the nutrients after the first trimester. Then u can start consuming Obimin and fish oil ( recommended dosage) Enjoy your pregnancy and rest well mummy.

Đọc thêm

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-68103)

hi Mommy... due on any medications n supplements, it is much better to ask from your gynae / Dr since they have ur medical records. during pregnancy, we face hormonal changes. diff body, diff health problems.