12 Replies

its normal !! i get angry too im gg thru teenage pregnancy and because im preg at a young age and my bump is visible everyone would stare at me like i did smtg wrg to them ! just remain calm as being angry isnt good fr the baby and u heads up and ignore this kpoh people u and baby and husband be happy is already the biggest present ! forget the kpoh people jealous of u

Maybe u look too pretty! When i was pregnant, everybody stare at me up & down! My hubby saw it too.. we were wondering y & wadz wrong... seriously, we have no idea wad they r thinking unless we go up to them & ask them in e face.. lol! Juz treat it as u look pretty ok! Pls dun hate going for walks! Cheers!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-30392)

I don't know if it's normal. I've been getting it since I was a kid sometimes I wonder if it's what I'm wearing like t-shirt and yoga pants or maybe I look weird. positive side maybe they envy you?

ignore them. u can never know what people are thinking. maybe they are just daydreaming! be happy with your blessed new baby and extended family!

some people also kaypoh how I used bb carrier! I don't give a damn! just ignore them 😡 you are what you are ☺ follow your heart ✌

TapFluencer

Let them stare, just ignore them. On the positive side, the people never seen such a handsome and pretty couple before😂

Don't worry, you can't please people in general! Just be yourself and don't worry about them. :)

You'll never know if they stare at you if you don't stare back at them

Just ignore it. Don't bother with it.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles