I took ultrasound today, doctor said the picture is not clear…my blood hcg level is also slightly h

I took ultrasound today, doctor said the picture is not clear…my blood hcg level is also slightly higher than the usually…any idea why?? :(

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

There are several reasons why an ultrasound picture may not be clear during the first trimester of pregnancy. Some possible causes include: The position of the baby: The baby may be positioned in a way that makes it difficult to see clearly on the ultrasound. For example, the baby may be facing away from the ultrasound transducer, or they may be moving around a lot. The size of the baby: The baby is still very small during the first trimester, and this can make it difficult to see them clearly on the ultrasound. The quality of the ultrasound machine: The quality of the ultrasound machine can affect the clarity of the images. Older or less advanced machines may produce images that are less clear than those from newer or more advanced machines. The skill of the person performing the ultrasound: The person performing the ultrasound must have the necessary skills and experience to produce high-quality images. If they are not skilled or experienced, the images may be less clear.

Read more