Fellow pregnant mummies, what are your sleeping hours like and do you sleep through?

I can’t have a proper sleep and have very poor appetite since first trimester and I am worried if this will affect my baby development. #firsttimemom #advicepls #FTM

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No worries mummy, it wont affect baby. And yes honestly, once youre pregnant, your body will change that includes your appetite, sleeping schedule, hormone etc. i was like a dead corpse from week 5-18. Literally. But baby still growing well. But itll get better mid 2nd trim. Youll get your appetite back and youll start gaining weight. However, for the sleep part, apparently, you wont sleep like before. Esp once you hit 3rd trim, you barely even sleep thru the night due to constant peeing, very very uncomfortable stomach due to baby’s weight, etc

Read more

I haven't slept through the night since I got pregnant, and I'm 38wks now haha. I'll just try to sleep earlier if I can, to compensate for waking up in the middle of the night. Also tried to sleep more during weekends. Your body will adjust ,though you'll feel tired

yes i lose appetite during 1st tri. 2nd tri got better but still not eating alot. sleeping has been fine for now. but ppl said 3rd tri will get worse, so enjoy while we can now 😂

I slept a lot during the afternoons (esp on weekends) but during night times, had to wake up a few times to go pee and because my heartburn is bad, that made me woke up too.