i am starting to lose trust for my husband. he always keeps secret. he dont let me touch his cellphone. he dont want me to see how much money he has. he's not telling me where he's going. is there a reason for me to get mad?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

of course! by all means you have the right to be angry. try talking to him in a sweet way. i'm sure you know every move to keep him in a good mood. start conversing with sweet words rather nag him. let him see and touch your phone, let him see your paycheck in that way he knows that you are being open with him. relationships are give and take, you cannot take what you don't give.

Read more

My ex Boyfriend used to do the same thing. We were together for 18 months and we even lived together. But he would have to travel for work half the month. turns out he was married and I was the other woman. Had no idea. He would always be extra cautious of passwords, his phones and his wallet. If someone is overtly secretive - Don't trust

Read more

Of course ! If I were you , I'll be extremely mad . But before u blew up , tried a soft approach first . Have a heart-to-heart talk with your husband . Tell him exactly how you feel if not he'll never know . Some guys are " slow " in a way

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5609)

yes you have the right to get mad especially if you're finding out his keeping secrets. have you tried talking to him? maybe it's about time to reconnect with each other.

6y trước

Agree!

Same here and when I asked something about in his phone he get angered and hit me badly so many times

i encounter it before. really must know about it or else you wont know who he will talk to.