7 Replies

VIP Member

I would say be firm too. Let your hubby deal with Mil. Don’t take it too heart. Just go with your decision. I’m putting my lo in private. Expose to more things etc

Hi, I would suggest stand strong on your decision and discus that with your MIL. If still there is an issue then I would suggest go ahead with your choice of school

Intend to. Cause I find it pointless to explain when she doesn’t know anything and why is it so.

I'll stand firm with my choice. Maybe can bring her on school tour or find out why she prefers my first skool?

She said it is cheap, if I were to go private it is double gov sch fees. Which is true but I read on some review they are less focus on academy😳

TapFluencer

Ignore and do what I feel is right. My mil quite rude kind so most of the time I have to tell her directly.

My mil is v strg like she didn’t know by saying this will hurt ppl or let ppl think otherwise...

We as parents know what's best for our child. I would be firm on my own decisions

Indeed, she said there is no different between private and government’s school. Sigh....

VIP Member

Hahah. Jus go ahead to apply on ur own

Stand firm

Trending Questions