10 Replies

VIP Member

I think you need to start training your 3 year old toddler to take the bottle or drink from a cup so that you can focus on breastfeeding your 3 month old baby. It will help tremendously. In time to come, your body can regulate the milk supply. Hang in there! It’s amazing that you can breastfeed for so long. I am so envious...

VIP Member

Omg mummy! I am a sahm of a 9 month old baby girl and already I feel so tired! How do you do it?! I barely have time to eat or even go to the toilet. Wow! Well done mummy!! Jiayou!! You deserve a break! Ask your hub to take over in the day so you can have some time to yourself!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11197)

Hi mummy i think u should train ur 3yo to drink from cup instead of bf. As they reaches the age of going to school as well. Its also helping u to cut down some pressure and stress.

Hang in there! Maybe getting your 3 year old to stop breastfeeding will help lighten the load? Or atleast take it from a bottle? Take care!

stay strong mummy, the choice to breastfeed is not easy! be strong and keep on going :) you are such a strong, amazing woman.

VIP Member

I can imagine!! Hope you have extra pair of hands to help, if not, even a part time cleaner will be great too!

Super Mum

3 year should learn to drink from bottle so the terth wont hurt u so much

TapFluencer

stay strong mommy 💪😘

VIP Member

Take care

Trending Questions

Related Articles