Allergic Rhinitis for more than a month with symptoms such as runny nose, itchy eyes, and ears.

I remember when I had to consecutively sneeze many time in wee hours just to clear my nasal passage. It was really challenging for me because I have a baby to nurse. I’m a first time mom and suffering from allergy is a burden for me. My eyes and ears get so itchy than I could not even concentrate on what I’m doing. And sometimes I can’t help but scratch them, which would cause me blood shot eyes afterwards. My runny nose is the worst of all symptoms, It’s difficult especially when you’re breastfeeding a baby. I had to endure the dripping mucus from my nose to lips. It disturbs my sleep and it’s uncomfortable for me. Today, I decided to visit an ENT clinic to finally diagnose what’s causing me this burden. I need to get well soonest. My baby needs me. Besides I’ve been enduring this for more than a month because I was so hopeful before that it will go away on its own. May God heal me and bless me.

profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Hãy là người đầu tiên trả lời