Annoying acts

I really find it annoying when people want to take my child then when they fall or injured themselves they just keep quiet. Reason? “Oh I thought nothing cause she never cry loud”. I mean I understand that babies at this stage (10mo) tends to start trying to stand and crawl more so when they fall it’s inevitable but I just hate it when they hide it from me. Who are you to access how serious a fall is? If anything happens when I go home and I don’t know about the fall or whatever happened, then how am I supposed to react when idk anything? If you’re afraid of me being angry then yes, tbh I will. As a parent, it’s more of a heart pain than angry when your child is sick or injured themselves. If you want to carry her away to play, (despite me already telling you that you can’t handle her) I expect you to be more alert with the surroundings and her, not 2 mins in your care then she fell. I realized most elderly have this habit of hiding when baby falls. 😒 Thanks for hearing my rant.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Explain nicely to the elderly that no matter what happened during their baby sit, please let u know in details. So that you can observe baby’s health. And also make a habit to tell u what they feed and what activities they do. Making those small talk regularly with them and they might feel natural to tell u everything. May be. If still not improved, then find a reason not to let them play or babysit or u just wait and observe while they play with your baby.

Read more
Influencer của TAP

yup! I agree if someone wish to play with your kids they should at least be responsible to let you know how they got hurt and how bad was it. not wrong to feel this way👍 but if nothing major, forgive them la😁

Read more