I can't help it

I really cant stop the urge. I had 3 to 4 sips of coke from my husband :") I know its bad but I cant help it.....Now Im feelin guilty so I drank a 1 cup of water right away. Ugch. :( Im so guilty and hoping my baby will be fine. Howd you deal these cravings

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, my wife LOVES sweet stuff! It was tough for her to quit till she did the GD test and she was positive. So what we did was to sit down together and devise a weekly meal plan together. The plan included a day where she can have a treat. It is much easier to see if you are having too much sweet stuff that way. And also easier to resist temptations along the way because you will know your "treat day" is coming soon. And include foods that contains fibre as that can really help to control blood sugar spikes. Also we started to walk together everyday, 10,000 steps. It's easy to track now since alot of newer phones comes with step trackers. It's a good way to keep the sugar in control and also we make use of the time to catch up on each other's day. Another recommendation to make the walk easier is to download Pokémon Go and play as you all walk. Take care and don't take it too hard on yourself 😊😊😊

Read more

I have the urge of drinking coke too , everytime . But at 2nd trimester i drank coke at night wake up the next day crying in pain in the toilet for 1hr plus because my tummy was damn hurting and I can’t s*** & from that day onwards my husband always tries to stop me from buying coke . Even redbull , i have been wanting to drink redbull thru out my whole pregnancy but didn’t get a chance too .

Read more

A little is fine :) even if you took one can once in a while it's alright too. Just moderate your intake! Cravings can be really strong during pregnancy. I definitely took soft drinks during pregnancy and I'm not a soft drinks person.

Once in a while is ok. I do that too. Just a few days ago i drank a small cup of rootbeer but I mixed with water as well cos craving. Felt guilty too and my glucose test is coming soon 😬

4y trước

Once a while is fine but not too often ok. Totally got the craving part ☺️

It’s fine! I have Coke Zero everyday for lunch during my 3rd trimester onwards..

Thành viên VIP

For me I just drink. But do only take in moderation. A little is fine

Influencer của TAP

it's fine. I had coke too I can't stand that feeling craving so much

once in a while, that little is totally fine😅

Thành viên VIP

If in moderation then it's fine.

A little is fine!!!