6 Replies

Yup, not advisable to use hot boiling water, at most is 45 degrees celsius. And note tt u shld feed baby the mixed milk within 2 hours of preparation because any longer, there's a risk of bacteria breeding. I recommend tt u buy a portable warmer. I'm using Lollababy tt has specific temperatures. Very convenient for me to warm chilled BM or get the right temp for formula milk. Compatible with most bottle brands like Avent. If not, can also buy the adapter.

Not recommended, use room tempt so that won’t get rid of any nutrients or probiotic that usually added into the formula milk. If you want, you can bring a flask with hot water and some room tempt water in the milk bottle so that you can mix the milk powder with it on the spot when needed. Hope this help.

Then it's best for you just to bring them out separately. To only mix just before bb is hungry. Making the milk early is also not good.

it's too hot and will kills all the "good" nutrients. i think so la. not a doctor here. mebbe u can invest in a portable water warmer.

TapFluencer

no, you should only prepare when the baby wants to drink and the water temp should be around 40

VIP Member

milk should be prepared at about 40 degrees

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles