missing my child

I am overseas at the moment and missing my daughter very much. how does one deal with missing your child besides video chatting? I miss holding her...

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I hear you. I am out of town and I have a 2 year old and I am missing her too. I just Count down till I can see her again. If yours is a long stint away, I suggest getting family members to record her doing her usual daily activities (like brushing her teeth, eating breakfast) and sending you those videos, so you don’t feel like you are missing out on many milestones and ordinary moments. I also suggest setting time to do a movie night together - where you and her watch the same movie while having each other on webcam or on the phone. Hugs your way. Being a working parent away from your child is never easy.

Read more

I am sorry to hear that. It is definitely difficult to deal with the separation, and there is no other way of connecting unless you travel back and forth. There is always an option of meeting midway if it ends up being more economical. You can set alerts on websites like skyscanner for ticket prices.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-39825)