2 Replies

Yup, definitely braxton hicks. Contractions is much more painful. The pain comes from your back to your tummy and you'll feel heavy pressure on your vagina. The pain won't go away no matter what you do. That's when you need to time your contractions intervals. You can head for the hospital if it's between 5-10 mins. Not sure about binder after c-sect though.

No problem. But do take note that your waterbag might break first then comes the contractions. Or your mucus plug comes first before the contractions (bloody show). Or just the contractions alone. Have a smooth delivery! 😊

it is a braxton hicks, mom.. have you downloaded the contraction counter application on your handphone? maybe you will give birth in a few days.. just do more pregnant yoga exercises and enjoy it.. your baby can't wait to meet you 🥰

hello and thank you for your reply. will check it out the contraction counter app ya as i didnt know there is one. i see its braxton hicks.. okay thank you for your advise. i am excited too🥰

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles