Week 38 and when to wear binder

I am now in week 38. Having cramps around pelvic area as it comes and go. Will feel more of it when sitting down but feel fine when standing or walking. Anyone experience it too? Also for csect when is best to wear the binder? After csect done for support of movement or a bit later? What is your opinion mummies? Lets share okay? Thank you!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup, definitely braxton hicks. Contractions is much more painful. The pain comes from your back to your tummy and you'll feel heavy pressure on your vagina. The pain won't go away no matter what you do. That's when you need to time your contractions intervals. You can head for the hospital if it's between 5-10 mins. Not sure about binder after c-sect though.

Read more
4y trước

No problem. But do take note that your waterbag might break first then comes the contractions. Or your mucus plug comes first before the contractions (bloody show). Or just the contractions alone. Have a smooth delivery! 😊

it is a braxton hicks, mom.. have you downloaded the contraction counter application on your handphone? maybe you will give birth in a few days.. just do more pregnant yoga exercises and enjoy it.. your baby can't wait to meet you 🥰

4y trước

hello and thank you for your reply. will check it out the contraction counter app ya as i didnt know there is one. i see its braxton hicks.. okay thank you for your advise. i am excited too🥰