depression

I not feeling okay I feel angry I feel guilty I fell ugly I feel to end all this

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I felt the same after I gave birth. Emergency c sect and had to climb three levels to my bedroom, confined to the bedroom all day, cos going down hurts. Confinement nanny is a witch so is the mother in law, who behaves as though she is the one doing confinement, angered the nanny who in turn keep complaining to me, the nanny also refused to bring baby to me to breastfeed at night, causing me to fail at breastfeeding. Husband only wants his own life and said baby is manipulative. Even right from birth

Read more

I'm sorry to read you feel like this. I sense that you feel lonely and helpless at the moment. I wish you will also consider seeking professional help like speaking to a counsellor. it will help you feel better and no one will judge you. one step at a time. you can do this and we will all support you.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Hey momma .. it’s due to hormonal changes , n also this pandemic time , no outing makes us moody n depressed .. don’t worry we r all in the same boat , but time flies just sit tight.. we r the humans r amazing .. forget the bad things just think abt ur baby well being .. lots of hugs to u n tc

Nothing is permanent. No matter how bad the situation might be, it may turn up to be good the next moment. Live at present. If can't solve, leave it and let nature take its course. You may call the SOS 24-hour hotline at 1800 221 4444 if you need to speak to someone. Jia You💪🌈🙏

hi mummy, i can only imagine how you feel... sometimes it really feels like there’s no end and everyday is really a struggle. do know that there’s a community here that wants to support your journey :) you are not alone for feeling this way!

Hang in there! Talk to your husband, parents or close friends. Please don't give up! Motherhood can be lonely and exhausting at some point of time... Please seek professional help if you need to. Hugs!

Thành viên VIP

hi mamsh. you are not alone. Keep holding on. All mommies at some point, felt that way too. #virtualhug hoping that you have someone you can talk to.

Sending hugsss. It’s not easy being a mum or being pregnant. Go easy on yourself and give yourself time. Take things slow.

Thành viên VIP

I’m sorry. Sending Hugs !!!! Give some space for yourself , take your time . - Rant to us also ok :)

Sorry to hear this. There are some great places for online counselling. Please look into it.