I m a SAHM, wondering what do u do with LO everyday at home with so many hours? Cos my LO doesn't want to play her toys .. & I try not to let her watch TV.. (LO16m)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There's a lot of activities you can do with your little one. 1) Turn on some kiddies music/music video to activate your LO. Believe that LO will follow the music to shake thier body. 2) Flash card matching. You may search from Either Popular or bookstore 3) Ball throwing exercise. 4) Mess-free painting to let them explore their creativity. 5) Sticky ball - Wrap the entire ball with masking tape, let your LO to puzzled by how to get the ball off of their hand. 6) Building blocks with using some same size boxes 7) Indoor water play-May use a beach towel to lay on a water safe floor or tile. Fill up a pitches with water, place a non-breakable big bowl or container on the towel. Pour the water from the pitches into the bowl or container

Read more

We usually spend a good hour having breakfast and chatting. This is followed by reading and morning stretching for another good hour. We will doodle, paint or fold origami (they love this!) before lunch. The kids sometimes help to prepare lunch. And they usually love pretend play so you can provide them with cloth, scarfs, animal masks etc which can entertain them for hours. If we do outdoors, we will be heading to the sand pit or park!

Read more

Babies dont really need toys but more of activities to get them learn how to grab things and move their legs, hands and neck. Buy a rattle or u can buy toys from Fischer & Price for them. They can learn swimming to improve their physical motor skills

I plan different activities for my Lo play & learn flash card ask my Lo to pick up the cards I want, puzzles together, art and craft fill up colours. After nap and snacks we go to playground play with other children.

8y trước

Do you plan a schedule or just whatever you feel like doing for that day?

Bring her go walk walk and educate her at the same time. Can go library to read books to her too. Free air-conditioning too.

8y trước

You can also organise some play dates if u r bored