6 Các câu trả lời

lakas lang ng loob, i have 4 kids nman. 3months, 5yo,11, and 16. bc sa studies un 2 eldest q & mdalas aq lng tlga nag aasikaso kay baby n house chores, wla din yaya or ksambahay, i feel alone & depress din but everday i always tell myself na if im not going to do these responsibilities that i have, sino gagawa?.. always pray & look at ur baby theres always another for us mommies.. BE STRONG 🙂

try to talk to your husband .. talk to your parents or inlaws if pwede mo iwan ang mga bata sakanila have same day off or go on a vacation alone or with your husband , you need to breathe and have fun.. kaka alaga naten sa family naten nakakalimutan na naten alagaan ang sarili natin.. mahirap maging housewife tao din tayo at kailangan din ng pahinga...

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-45725)

I would recommend first to hire a helper to lessen the stress of taking care of your children.... after that, you can go out and have a “me time”. You need to relax

Hi! Please talk to your husband. I’ve been there. You’re kids won’t understand what you’re going through but your husband will.

Puwede pong post-partum yan.

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan