May I know if there is any tip to solve my problem? I noticed my girl likes to take the spoon to self feed recently but I need to blow and cool her porridge if I'm feeding her. How can I give her okay temp porridge to self feed? The problem is she don't takes food cold..once it is not warm enough she don't want it anymore...so if she self feed I suppose it will be slower and the food will turn cold....any mommy facing this issue? I can only think of...putting in bit by bit for her to self feed but....i also have to timed it...sigh as she gets very impatient if she's hungry

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I agree with those temperature sensitive spoons. Secondly, give her the portion bit by bit. While she is self feeding,try to feed her a few spoonful yourself too. This way she learns to self feed and she gets to be fed

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-31525)

you can try to get her a baby spoon feeder with temperature sensitive? the spoon will alert you by changing color if its too hot. can get from Mothercare.