Switch from KKH to private hospital

Hi, can I know if anyone switched from KKH to private hospital recently? What is the procedure like? The answers I found in this forum so far are from years ago So would like to know if anything changed recently They did not give me any of my blood test report. I only have my FTS report and pending NIPT result. Will I be able to get my blood test report?#firsttimemom #kkh

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I can understand your concern about switching from KKH to a private hospital. While I haven't personally switched hospitals myself, I can try to provide you with some information based on what I know. To switch from KKH to a private hospital, the first step would be to find a private hospital that you would like to transfer to. It's important to do some research and choose a hospital that meets your specific needs and preferences. Once you have selected a hospital, you can contact them directly to inquire about the procedure for transferring your care. In terms of the procedure itself, it may vary depending on the hospital you choose. Generally, you will need to provide the new hospital with your medical records and any relevant test results. This includes your FTS report and pending NIPT result. As for your blood test reports from KKH, it's best to check with the private hospital if they require those specific reports or if they can obtain them directly from KKH. It's worth mentioning that hospitals have different policies and procedures, so it's always a good idea to communicate directly with the private hospital of your choice. They will be able to guide you through the process and answer any specific questions you may have. I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Good luck with your transfer and congratulations on your pregnancy! #firsttimemom #kkh https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more